INVITATION TO THE INSTITUTE’S ANNUAL FITNESS WALK
On behalf of the President/Chairman of Council, Mr. Edwin Igbiti, we write to notify you and extend
an invitation to your frontline organization to participate in the 2023 CIIN Fitness Walk scheduled
to hold on Saturday, April 29, 2023, from the premises of Guinea Insurance Plc, Jibowu, Yaba to
NEM Insurance Plc, Ikorodu Road, Lagos State.
BENEFITS OF THE WALK:
The Annual Fitness walk provides amongst its benefits:
- An exclusive platform for Insurance Awareness with the unique value of showcasing
Insurance Organizations and their offerings.
- A symbolic fitness test for practitioners aimed at guaranteeing fitness of body and soundness
of mind for the serious business of insuring the Nigerian Nation.
- An invaluable opportunity for interacting with members of the public in a relaxed
atmosphere. Companies will be at liberty to handout their fliers and promotional items
during the walk.
- The curiosity created by the Road Show in the public consciousness will always engender a
selling point for the Insurance Industry.
Participants in the Road Show include; Insurance and Reinsurance Organizations, Broking and Loss
Adjusting Firms, Trade Associations i.e. the Nigerian Insurers Association, the Nigerian Council of
Registered Insurance Brokers, The Institute of Loss Adjuster of Nigeria, Association of Registered
Insurance Agents of Nigeria and the Regulatory Body (NAICOM). As well as other stakeholders in
the financial services sector.
• Pre-Walk aerobic exercise and Health tips by a fitness expert.
• Distribution of Handbills by Companies with the assistance of skaters and models as part of
Insurance awareness creation by Insurance organizations.
• Mobile Ambulance Service.
• Police protection and LASTMA traffic controlled assistance all the way.
• Music and Entertainment on the move.
• Decorated coach with display of participating Companies’ banners in the procession.
• Attractive Prizes for participants at the Walk destination.
• Novelty Dance Competition and Games.
MODE OF PARTICIPATION
Corporate participation fee of N100,000 for the display of banners and the distribution of leaflets to
create awareness on insurance by each participating organization and purchase of the Institute’s
branded set of T-Shirt, Face Cap and Towel at N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) only.
Account Name: Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (Project)
Account Number: 0176326538
Bank: Union Bank of Nigeria
For further enquiries, please contact: Norbert – 08028301169, Anne – 08090901945, Akinsanya –
07088927185 and Bimbola – 08166818565.
We count on your support and favorable response.