We had you in mind so we have built a career path that suits
Membership of CIIN is open and mandatory to everyone who practises insurance in any firm. Whether you are just starting out in your career in insurance or you are an experienced and qualified professional, there is a membership level tailored for you. Let us walk you through our categories of membership in the Institute.
Knowledge and Skills
Discounted examination fees for student members in tertiary Institutions
Examiners reports to guide students
Provision of relevant course books and examiners reports
Tuition classes for examination students
Regular M.C.P.D. seminars
Access to Institute’s journals and conference papers
Programmes for professional development i.e. Conference, Seminars, Professional Forum
Miss Insurance Dance
Hotels with special discount
Guidelines to update Membership record
- Step 1: Click Members’ Portal.
- Step 2: Click “Members Area”.
- Step 3: Insert your PIN (Membership number) as your username and password.
- Step 4: Follow the instruction to change your password.
- Step 5: Re-login with your username(PIN) and your password.
- Step 6: Click on MY DASHBOARD to upload your passport photograph (not more than 150kb).
- Step 7: Click on MY PROFILE on the left sidebar menu to UPDATE your profile.
- Step 8: Click on MY DOCUMENTS to upload your credentials. (Document should be a jpeg file not more than 350kb).
Are you ready to join and become a leading something
The Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) is charged with the general duty of determining the standards